These are designed and developed by OpenSys for bill payments. Our kiosks can be easily configured. It provides multi–mode payments – cash, cheques and cards.
Key features includes:
- Bundle or single note acceptance with escrow
- Cheque payment acceptance with image capture
- EMV certified credit and debit card payment
- Bank card support with EPP/Triple DES security
- Multiline bar-code reader
- Upgradeable to include SIM card dispenser
One of the biggest operational costs for insurers is maintaining an over the counter payment presence. As a solution OpenSys has developed a self-service solution.
Mundane and repetitive transactions such as premium payment can be directed to the ESM5070, freeing up valuable customer service personnel to focus on products sales and other complex services (such as claims).
For insurers with a large agency force, the self-service channel will free up valuable time of agents to focus on customer sales activities. Payment transactions can be performed during non-working hours at the agents′ convenience.
The main benefits of the ESM5170 are:
- Reduced cost compared to counter service
- Frees up counter resources for complex and revenue generating transactions
- 24 hours/ 7 days a week access
- Reduces customer queuing time
The OpenSys ESM5170 has all the features and functions to support both life and general insurance products. Other than life policy payments, the ESM5170 can support general insurance products such as motor insurance renewal, personal accidents and travel insurance.
The main features and functions of the ESM5170 are:
- Payment mode by cheque and debit/credit card
- Touch screen operation
- Customer friendly detailed receipts
- A4 size official payment slip and policy schedule
- Statement printing
- Barcode reader for easy premium payment input
- Fast cheque scanning
- Online cheque payment verification
- Fully integrated with insurer′s core systems
- Fully integrated with card payment gateways
- Fully integrated with system monitoring and software distribution